Monday 10 March 2014

Experience This Morning- March 10th 2014, London, UK

Our Bapu gives us a whole new life, unimaginably beautiful, when we take his name, and I have experienced beauty in my life every minute, every moment and with every breath I take. Some experiences or 'anubhavs' are intangible and difficult to put into words and some are more about our physical and material life and easier to relate.
Let me share my experience from this morning, I went walking from my apartment building and the way back with my friend, I noticed my  card folder was missing from my jacket pocket.
I was most distressed because it had all my credit/debit cards and some cash in it. Besides, this has been my treasured card folder for a long time now and it holds a lot of sentimental value for me. I have lost a lot of wallets and cash in the past (Before Bapu!) and I just didn't want it to  happen again. In fact, today, I had placed my card folder with my jacket in an open shelf in the gym and then removed it and placed it in a secure locker cautioning myself against being careless.
I prayed to Bapu to help me retrieve my wallet, I said the Gurukshetra Mantra and walked up and down the street with my friend twice to check if I had dropped it on the way. My neighborhood, St Johns Wood in London, is subject to many muggings, robberies, house break-ins and petty crime. Robberies are common in the bright day light and on normal crowded streets.
I walked back home, still talking all the while to Bapu and when I walked up the stairs, I met our mansion block porter who said he just dropped my wallet through my letter slot in my apartment. I couldn't believe my ears. He said a policeman found it and came and handed it to him!
Can you imagine this? In the most crime ridden city in the world?!


I was smiling from ear to ear because when I was walking and talking to Bapu, I was telling him, that I know this is no easy task, bringing me my wallet from the street, but I know for Bapu everything is possible. Not just possible, everything is easy. And he always does it, over and over again, big and small, intangible and tangible, monetary and emotional for his devotees, for his family, for his children.
Thank you Bapu, once again! I love you my Dad, always!
I am Ambadnya!

Sangeetaveera Sadarangani

No comments:

Post a Comment